Designers and specifiers are increasingly attracted by the quality of Buteline. It is the security and efficiency which appeals, coupled with the commercially competitive economics and reliability of its system, providing an all-round solution for all its users.
For technical information on the Buteline Plumbing System, please download our technical submittal or our installation manual here.
Please click here for course content or contact us to enquire/book a CPD course.
Why should you specify the Buteline Plumbing System?
- WRAS approved product
- Based on hydraulic engineering principles
- Suitable for hot, cold and chilled water, underfloor heating and central heating
- Durable and secure
- 25 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- No requirement for naked flame/hot works
- Flexible pipe creates higher system efficiency
- Joints without any component parts
- Industry leading cost competitiveness
- Reduces installation time
- Corrosion resistant & no water hammer
- Slim line fittings reduce installation time and cost
- Environmentally friendly & 100% recyclable