What are the main advantages of Buteline clamp tools?
- Case hardened, precision manufactured components mean consistent clamping force and many years of service.
- Easy to operate
- ProClamp tools lock on and only release when the fitting has been fully clamped
- Positive stops on the standard Buteline clamp tools ensure a secure joint every time and guarantee that fittings will not be overstressed by too much clamping force
- Well thought-out designs ensure problem-free clamping, even in restricted spaces, with reduced incidence of 'angled clamping'
- Extremely easy to maintain