1. Identify the position of the adjuster cam.
2. Turn the tool over and remove the circlip securing the adjuster cam.
3. Retain the circlip for replacement after adjustment.
4. Push the adjuster cam out from the circlip side until the hexagon head of the cam disengages from the handle, and turn the cam clockwise, so that it is moved around 1 flat of the hexagon.
5. Push the hexagonal head of the cam back into the handle and replace the circlip to retain the adjuster cam.
Note: The maximum adjustment is achieved when the adjusting cam is rotated 180°. Do not adjust your ProClamp Tool more than 5 times in its life cycle