Buteline Clamp Tools
Vital to the effectiveness of a plumbing system is the ability to have connections made securely. The way this is done with the Buteline Plumbing System is by inserting pipe into the fitting and clamping it. (Download our Plumbers Clamp Tool Technical Guide for more information).
Buteline clamp tools are robust, designed to perform up to a consistent high standard, and are easy to maintain (simply clean and lubricate moving parts regularly). All tools have been specifically engineered exclusively for the Buteline Plumbing System to ensure a simple, accurate, watertight joint every time. Our 'head' designs permit easy access and alignment.
As the tool clamps on to the aluminium sleeve, it 'work hardens' the section within the jaws of the tool, making a watertight joint and leaving a section of the aluminium sleeve on both sides still in the annealed state. This ensures that there is no stress on the pipe or the Buteline fitting.
Buteline clamp tools are available in different sizes for both PB and PE systems.
Main Advantages of Buteline Clamp Tools
- Case hardened, precision manufactured components mean consistent clamping force and many years of service
- Easy to operate at any time, does not require a power supply
- ProClamp tools lock on and only release when the fitting has been fully clamped
- Positive stops on the standard Buteline clamp tools ensure a secure joint every time and guarantee that fittings will not be overstressed by too much clamping force
- Well thought-out designs ensure problem-free clamping, even in restricted spaces, with reduced incidence of 'angled clamping'
- Extremely easy to maintain